The Glorantha Digest V7 #495

From: Viktor Haag (vhaag@rim.net)
Date: Mon 27 Mar 2000 - 23:28:56 EEST

> Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:36:41 -0800
> From: vlane@colusanet.com
> Subject: RuneQuest Cities
>
> Hi
>
> Does anyone own the book RuneQuest Cities? I'm thinking of
> buying it and I was wondering if it's a good book. Thanks.

RQ Cities is actually a reprint of an old Midkemia Press
book. Overall, I'd say it's quite a useful product, but you'll
likely need to do some tweaking, especially of the "encounters"
sections, to suit your particular campaign environment. It's not
overlly "realistic", by the way. If you can get it a good price,
it's probably worth it if you do a lot of FRP adventures in an
urban setting, or want to add more detail to the urban areas of
your campaign setting.

Viktor