Lady of the Wild

From: Bernuetz.Oliver@cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Tue 28 Mar 2000 - 18:25:00 EEST

Julian Lord wondered :

>Every time I need to use that concept, my fingers write 'devotee of the
>Lady of the Wild', instead. Anyone know any other names/titles/keywords
>for her ?

In my Balazar she's called the Wild Mother and no follower of Foundchild
would do anything but offer her propitiatory worship for the reason that
they
would fear losing their connection to their community if they worshipped her
actively. She far too scary a entity to worship and stay human which is a
big concern for the Balazarings.

She's the source of wild animals and plants and they're grateful to
her for that but she is not worshipped (there at least) by humans. Her
followers
are the intelligent animals, the tonah spirits and the hunting nymphs.
Foundchild provides all the magic and tools needed to hunt animals.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
www.geocities.com/bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver@cbsc.ic.gc.ca