Argrath

From: Gian Gero (giangero@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 29 Mar 2000 - 09:51:29 EEST

Subject: Argrath

Hi

I'm new this list and I have only been RQing for 2 years. So I just
hade to ask this question (and feel free to call me an idiot) :who the
heck is Argrath? Thank you very much.

My own, personal and highly unintelligent answer is that Argrath is not at
all an hero who will become a god, but he is a god (most probably Orlanth)
who pretends to be an hero to lead the scattered forces of his followers
against his Foe.
The multiple Argrath issue is due to the natural ubiquity and skyzophrenity
(spelling is a device for killing words) of gods :-)

Ciao
Gian