'Newts and Newties'

From: Gian Gero (giangero@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed 29 Mar 2000 - 10:01:54 EEST

The Dragon's Eye is a large city and thus has between six and twenty-
five thousand 'newts. The population would be at the smaller end
of the scale because the population of the 'newts of Dragon Pass
also includes five other cities.

This fine comment by Peter stirred my following question:

What's the relationship (all over Glorantha) between Dragonewts and
Newtlings? From some books I inferred they are related or at least used to
work together as combined races. Also the superior stages of newtling
evolution could possibly be related (as dinosaurs and magisaurs are) with
proto-dragonewt beings...

Is the population of 'newts cities augmented by blocks inhabited by
newtlings??

Anyone is willing to mumble with me on this subject?

Ciao
Gian