Re: Alex's questions

From: Alexandre Lanciani (alexanl@tin.it)
Date: Wed 29 Mar 2000 - 13:41:56 EEST

> From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph@bigfoot.com>
> Subject: Alex's questions

        Thanks Peter for the answers! So there is no official reason that got
Ingkot and Hwarin Dalthippa together?

        Well, then you'll forgive me if I will stick with mine. Ingkot wanted
power, and he thought that the fastest way to get it was to marry a daughter
of the will-be Emperor of the world. Moreover, he knew all those stories of
warriors who marry red-haired warrioress and have heroic children, and this
only added to the Conquering Daughter's appeal.

        IMO this would be a good framework for my future campaign (which still has
no setting): the player heroes belong to Ingkot's tribe, and must choose
with whom to side: with their chief or with those who accuse him of Lokama*.

        Cheers,
        A forgiven Alex.