Enhyli

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu 30 Mar 2000 - 10:41:32 EEST

Simon Bray:

>I could do with a little help. Could anybody tell me anything about the
>Enhyli?

>Does anyone know where their clan lands are situated with Colymar
>boundaries? Actually info on the Narri wouldn't go amiss.

The Enhyli as part of the old Hyaloring Triarchy live around
Runegate. Since the Narri broke the Triarchy by taking wives
from "the people along the stream" (the Colymar tribe and
possibly the Orlmarth clan in particular) to make peace with
them, the Narri would be the southernmost of the Runegate clans.
Since the Lonsi also live close to the Varmandi (when the latter
dwelt near Tarkalor Keep), I'd say that the Enhyli live in the
Stael Hills.

- --Peter Metcalfe