Mucking around with the myths

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu 30 Mar 2000 - 14:42:39 EEST

> So, the faint groundwork is laid for a new myth of Orlanth
>punishing Ragnaglar.
> Reactions?

Very quick thinking on the part of your players. I'm not sure how
magically valid it was but the Broo Heroquester put himself in your
players' hands by his own choice. The match between himself and Thed was
imperfect and that probably allowed the change in the re-enactment in
the first place.

Thus do I retroactively justify what finally happened....

(Actually the smart thing for your Orlanth-substitute to do would be to
say to the Broo: "I shall find and punish the one who has done this to
you. Where is he?" And the truthful answer would have been: I did it to
myself...)

- --
Michael Cule