New Cult Write-Up

From: Wesley Quadros (wquadros@celtic-webs.com)
Date: Thu 30 Mar 2000 - 22:21:03 EEST

- --------------92B4302BD3253F92936FF796

Good Day!

  I have just posted a newly updated version of my cult of Orlanth Dragonfriend to my
website. This version of the cult conforms to the final version of Hero Wars and is
the version that we will be using from now on for the character Bronwyn in our Gwandor
Saga.

  Take a peek and let me know what you think of it.

  www.bvcompuworks.com/wesley

- --

Wesley Quadros
Cruise Director
Celtic Webs Internet Publishing

www.celtic-webs.com
wquadros@celtic-webs.com

"Voyage Upon the Oceans of the Mind"

- --------------92B4302BD3253F92936FF796

begin:vcard
n:Quadros;Wesley
tel;home:(604) 953-0211
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.celtic-webs.com
org:Celtic-Webs Internet Publishing
adr:;;213-15220 Guildford Dr;Surrey;BC;V3R0X7;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:wquadros@celtic-webs.com
title:Cruise Director
fn:Wesley Quadros