Draconism

From: Peter Metcalfe (metcalph@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri 31 Mar 2000 - 12:15:16 EEST

Nils Weinander:

>> The original egg was not a piece of the eternal, changeless,
>> transcendent world but was born from Orxili, a six-armed
>> monster mentioned in draconic metaphysics.

>{snip cool dragonewt (meta-)physics)}

>Neat! The six limbs are of course attachments to the
>material/illusory/[choose designation] world, (misinterpreted
>by the God Learners as aspects of chaos).

I do the God Learners were correct to interpret them
as chaos. After all those limbs were the origins of
the cosmos turned inside out according to Cults of
Terror (Greg added two more - Evil and Seduction -
in ToTRM#8).

>A dragonewt egg, given Peter's excellent idea, is quite
>another thing. However, drawing microcosmic conclusions
>from the cosmic egg isn't entirely far fetched. Perhaps
>this is an existing misunderstanding, dragonewt heresy?

Or one could combine both concepts and suggest that when
all six limbs have been negated, then the egg either
transports the dragon to the perfect world or becomes the
perfect world. Which begs the question of what happens
to the six limbs after the event.

I suspect the Kralori have turned the Orxili concept on
its head and use the six arms as chakras to reach draconic
awareness.

- --Peter Metcalfe