Re: Sheepdogs

From: Alex Ferguson (abf@yeats.ucc.ie)
Date: Thu 06 Apr 2000 - 03:23:33 EEST

Nick Brooke spake as a mortally insulted Greydog:
> People who say that all Orlanthi hate dogs are IMO ignoring or
> denigrating the name and practices of our clan: not very polite.

True, though if the speaker is an Orlanthi, he's not only using the
word 'all' idiomatically, but is also clearly adept at that most
Orlanthi of abilities, 'denigrate name and practices of other clan'.

587 messages behind, not catching up fast, and with severe mailer t-hitch,
Alex.