Re: GenCon

From: David Dunham (dunham@pensee.com)
Date: Tue 01 Aug 2000 - 08:14:01 EEST

Ray Davis asked

>Will there be any Hero Wars events and or demos at Gencon?

Yes. Greg Stafford told me today that David Millians would be running
30 minute(!) demos, and that Scott Schneider would be running a
longer event. There might have been something else that I didn't take
note of. Greg himself should be there too.

There was also some snag at the printer, but Anaxial's Record will
probably be available at GenCon as well.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham@pensee.com>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>