Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #789

From: David Millians (drakon@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue 01 Aug 2000 - 19:16:19 EEST

>Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:30:11 CDT
>From: "Ray Davis" <ipcsa30@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Gencon
>
>Will there be any Hero Wars events and or demos at Gencon?
>
>Ray Davis.
>
>------------------------------

        I will be running demos and some longer games, as people want
to play. Sign up at the Issaries booth. Does anyone attending want
to play anything or anywhere in particular? My convention
obligations and schedule are generally flexible.

        David
- --
David Millians

Games & Education - Game Manufacturers Association (GAMA)
Paideia School, 1509 Ponce de Leon Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30307 USA
404-377-3491
drakon@mindspring.com