River flow

From: Scott Haney (n0gud@arrl.net)
Date: Thu 03 Aug 2000 - 05:44:20 EEST

This is a snippet from the rather nice Zola Fel writeup on the Issaries site
(go Ian and Wesley!):

>He could only do this with the help of his children across the world who
>all turned and flowed back into the ocean to provide their strength to
>their father. This is why the rivers flow down hill today.

I think it would be Way More Cool (and perhaps accurate) to say that rivers
all flow into the ocean rather than just downhill (although most of them
*would* be flowing downhill). Thus, there are some neat places where the
water flows up.

Baron von M.