Re: Burn all unworthy texts

From: Adam Benedict Canning (dahak@dahak.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Sun 06 Aug 2000 - 22:49:53 EEST

> Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 11:51:37 -0400
> From: Fred Schiff <fschiff@mindspring.com>
> Subject: Re: Burn all unworthy texts
>
> At 02:45 PM 8/4/00, you wrote:
> >We must also burn Big Rubble, Strangers in Prax, and all other texts.
>
> Yes, burn them, BURN THEM ALL FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF LORD VIMUHLA!!!!!!
> We of the Incandescent Flame Society DEMAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

In this universe the Incandescent Flame Society call him Shargash, and he's
got a hangover.

Meanwhile the High Incinerator would like to talk to you about recompiling
the Flamesong.

- --
Adam

I'm not Arkat, I was just one of his friends. but if I can catch that
bastard Talor, he's magic item components.