Caladraland

From: Mikko Rintasaari (rintasaa@mail.student.oulu.fi)
Date: Wed 09 Aug 2000 - 03:05:51 EEST

: The Glorantha: Intro take on Caladraland is somewhat different
: again and is probably the most radical change compared with
: previous sources.

: - -Peter Metcalfe

I noticed this. I wonder why this was deemed necessary. We were starting
to get quite a good picture on the place. Vesa Lehtinen did some rather
excellent work on it, bringing it all together. Where was that article
published again...

        -Mikko, the Adept

I think I think... Therefore I think I am.