Re: Jolanti

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Tue 15 Aug 2000 - 23:00:35 EEST

David Cake:

<< > I'd imagine so. Jolanti, by definition, are only found where
dwarves are
>(a jolanti that has escaped is called a 'dringi'), and I can't see many
>nilmergs running about on their own.

     Except for that group of renegade Jolanti/dringi that Gonn Orta freed
once. I think they ended up in Aggar? >>

     Not much of an 'except', given that I specifically excluded dringi in the
sentence you're replying to - and dringi and jolanti are about as different
as humans and herd men (they aren't even in the same chapter of AR). Though,
since you mention it, yes, the best known (only?) dringi are those which Gonn
Orta freed, and which now live in Aggar and Saug.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky