Re: Uz/Aldryami Book

From: Ingo Tschinke (Tradetalk@t-online.de)
Date: Fri 16 Nov 2001 - 13:58:32 EET

Alain wrote:
> But I would really be interested to see an Aldryami book at some point in
> the future.

Any known plans for such publications ? Any
> good web sources regarding Aldryami ?

In Tradetalk we have and we will publishing a lot of Aldryami articles from
Shannon Appel:

So far we have published:
Tradetalk # 7 - Legends of Westwood from Shannon Appel from the Chronicles
of Fethela Fodronu
The Elves of Stinking Forest (HW keywords) from Shannon Appel
Tradetalk # 8 - Legends of Pavis from Shannon Appel from the Chronicles of
Fethela Fodronu
Tradetalk # 9 - Legends of Genert from Shannon Appel from the Chronicles of
Fethela Fodronu
The Gardeners of Pavis (HW Heroband) from Ian Thomson
Masks of Pavis - Keywords for Herowars for Pavis Elves

Planned are:

Tradetalk # 10 - Legends of Arstola from Shannon Appel from the Chronicles
of Fethela Fodronu
Tradetalk # 11 - Legends of Tarinwood from Shannon Appel from the Chronicles
of Fethela Fodronu

Take a look at www.Tradetalk.de for more information about this very issues.
Tradetalk # 7 is still available at Wizards Attic.

Everybody who is interested into contributing more material for a special
Elf issue is welcome, then we can do such an issue in the near future.

Cheers

Ingo

Btw, I'm very sorry for all the stuff which came after my last mail which
stocked up the digest.