Elves book

From: Ian Thomson (arkat@primus.com.au)
Date: Sat 17 Nov 2001 - 03:31:58 EET

There is only minimal stuff in Masks of Pavis, and a few other hints in the
forthcoming Legacy of Pavis

I have some solid ideas of what the Pavis elves are up to, which I'll be
working on with Shannon I hope, but we shall wait until some official
Issaries stuff comes out for HW before attempting to do the Pavis keywords

I would very much like to see UW release also Mostali and an Aldryami
books to follow the Uz book, and would be happy to help on these projects
(in a few months when things calm down a bit)

- ----------------------
ALERT!
CHANGE OF E-MAIL ADDRESS AND
WEBSITE LOCATION IMMINENT!
>From the 20th Nov 2001, Ian Thomson's new E-mail address will be - jalmar@bigpond.com
The new website address will be: http://users.bigpond.com/jalmar/glorantha.html
(On 19th Nov I may be temporarily incommunicado, whilst I log all the proxy details into my PC - these things are sometimes mor
e complex than expected.)
Thanks
Ian