Deeper

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat 02 Nov 2002 - 05:40:42 EET

Leon Kirshstein:

>My biggest question is: Merfolk, in Glorantha, still
>breath air, so how do they live in a city under water?
>I know they can hold their breaths for several hours,
>but it still seems very inconvenient way to live? How
>do they sleep without sufecating?

Missing Lands refers to the Malasp having Bubble Nests (p11) and so I imagine the Ludoch have similar technology. Refreshing the stagnant air is an interesting problem and probably revolves around the worship of their Storm Ancestor, Diendimos.

--Peter Metcalfe

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-digest-request@rpglist.org. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval. -

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sat Nov 2 05:39:02 2002