Mything Links Update

From: <Bernuetz.Oliver@cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Tue 05 Nov 2002 - 21:19:46 EET

Added five new stories: Some Dorradi Myths by Sandy Petersen, Pendress Tales: The Sun Marries the Moon by Clay Luther, Jaxxo's Letters by Finula McCaul, The Death of the Hearthmother by Harald Smith and Peter Michaels, and How Cheese Was Made by Harald Smith.

At this point the excavating has moved on to Glorantha Digest as I've gotten what I can out of the Daily and the RQ Digest.

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html