Sea Gods

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Fri 08 Nov 2002 - 13:36:41 EET

Terra Incognita:

>And, would it be possible for someone to point me in
>the proper direction for a description (or cult write
>up)of the following gods: Rozgali, Sedlazam, Mirintha,
>Phargon, Diendimos.

Gods of Glorantha prosopaedia contains short descriptions of Mirintha and Phargon. Sedlazam and Rozgali are briefly described in Missing Lands. Rozgali is the Sea south of Prax while Sedlazam is the Sea Current that spawns it. Diendimos is a Storm God whose only mention is in King of Sartar p237 and that's not much.

--Peter Metcalfe