Brithini immortality

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun 10 Nov 2002 - 07:55:38 EET

Me:

>That's not so. The Brithini society was never looked at in depth in
>Runequest terms nor was the nature of their immortality ever detailed.
>The only reference to it that I've seen is some draft essay by Greg
>which never made it into Revealed Mythologies.

I was wrong. It is in Revealed Mythologies as the Revelation of Now (RM p4). It doesn't say much and I think the mechanism is not so much a spell but an integration of one's essense with one's body.

--Peter Metcalfe

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-digest-request@rpglist.org. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval. -

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Sun Nov 10 05:25:26 2002