Handra maps

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk@t-online.de>
Date: Thu 21 Nov 2002 - 00:44:27 EET

Hi friends

we have uploaded some very fine maps made by Paul Sommer on www.Tradetalk.de of the City of Handra. Each island in full colour and excellent made. You will enjoy it. Go on the website under specials, there you will find it.

Furthermore don't forget to look at the new stuff for order and preorder under sales and the secure ordering. There you will find all we are selling.

Cheers

Ingo

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-digest-request@rpglist.org. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Thu Nov 21 05:19:15 2002