Melib

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Tue 26 Nov 2002 - 10:37:23 EET

Gianfranco Geroldi:

>In the four scrolls of revelation, Martin Hawley
>suggests a Melibic history.
>
>Are the Zaranistangi related to anywhere else?

Yes. They are an Artmali people, related to the Veldang of Zamokil and the Blues of Fonrit. Strictly speaking the Zaranistangi are extinct but they live on through their spiritual descendants, the Gachi.

>Are them Vadeli under other names, maybe?

No. The Vadeli are twisted and depraved while the Zaranistangi are mysterious and exotic.

>Please bear in mind I do not own Revealed Mythologies
>or Missing Lands (yet).

More details about Melib can be found in the Glorantha: Intro p206-209. Many details there conflicts with Martin Hawley's article (it was written before the Glorantha: Intro was published) but his article should still be useful as a source.

--Peter Metcalfe

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-digest-request@rpglist.org. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval. -

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue Nov 26 05:23:20 2002