Weird Praxian Question

From: Pete McAveney <mcaveney@valinet.com>
Date: Tue 19 Aug 2003 - 04:07:23 EEST

For reasons too bizarre to get info, I need to know what Praxians wear = so I can make some costumes.

Yes, yes, I know they wear hides, obviously - but how do they wear them? =  Sling 'em over the shoulder, toga-style? Punch a hole for the head and = wear it like a shirt? Fur on or off? Rawhide or tanned? Tailored, = fringed jackets a la Native American from Central Casting? =20

Outside of a few illustrations in Cults of Prax I don't know of any = sources on this - unless you can enlighten me.

To unsubscribe from the Glorantha Digest, send an "unsubscribe" command to glorantha-request@rpglist.org, or visit http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha. Glorantha is a Trademark of Issaries Inc. With the exception of previously copyrighted material, unless specified otherwise all text in this digest is copyright by the author or authors, with rights granted to copy for personal use, to excerpt in reviews and replies, and to archive unchanged for electronic retrieval.
-

End of Glorantha Digest Received on Tue Aug 19 07:01:34 2003