Call for Layout Assistance

From: Ian T <pelgrane@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed 20 Aug 2003 - 14:30:01 EEST

Hello Folks

The previous wonderful layout Gurus for the Pavis and Big Rubble Companion are no longer available

The next issue is already around half complete, and with more work being finished all the time

This will almost certainly be the last issue in the series, and a vacancy is available for esteemed layout person.

As always the practical rewards are minimal (free copy or two), but the glorification awarded you by the entire citizenry of Pavis will know no bounds

I always seem to estimate badly what will fit into the zine and have articles left over, so I'd like to layout what we have as soon as possible - so as to better judge space

I hope to hear from you

Someone

anyone

help :)