Re: Kingdom of Pavis

From: David Dunham <david_at_U99jgJEsYRAp3dkp74Z5rWTtilNPkgKmLYxXYnmfU0BAZyiev82IooICtPL3XJQicuprTerXW>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 07:45:36 -0700

Guy

> I think the Heortling element is much more recent than the destruction of
> the Big Rubble. Wasn't the city a part of the EWF at that time?

I believe the Emperor of the Wyrms Friends was a Heortling (or at least many of them were). Even if you don't agree with this interpretation, given the location of the EWF, it had to incorporate largely Heortling elements. They just happened to be Heortlings who honored Orlanth Dragonfriend.

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_LmnYT_GAXebv0RRdn-NlvrECmg4St-HTatqRWy5_S74ezJZcMslfq9h-dhixu5A1UTxr0BH1p8c.yahoo.invalid> Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein             Received on Thu 20 Jul 2000 - 07:53:56 EEST