[hw-rules] Re: pantheistic, con't

From: W. Quadros <wquadros_at_e-Pwjvo5ldIgetg2-nD41Md_lBbAwD32mPAHuMlTaKWXpnubTREyhJuaXKJTsS4XUcw8Nb>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 16:07:05 -0800

theo posselt <tpossel-_at_BLxX62FTLvVYd4yV9WnYFa15J7vCcCSJBKv9LFzBbsa00WtFfIvfHnt3BI6U7vm1nkq.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Right, I realize there's a Lay Worshipper keyword. I don't have
the
> document in front of me, but I don't remember there being any
> tangible/magical benefits associated with it. Basically, I was
> suggesting one mechanism for dealing with the positive effects
of
> being a Lay Worshipper of a Pantheon.

There is no tangible benefit of being a lay member except that the priests will leave you alone. I look at it as you get out of the god what you put into the god. Lay member give the god lipservice and the occassional goody; the god replies in kind.

Wesley             Received on Thu 02 Mar 2000 - 16:07:23 EET