[hw-rules] Re: ability use; worship

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_hMrJnrzeRwNmDB34cZ9NEXghV5vYlswalcW1J5DTBvEFkFg82WIeU-B21dhtpHh9OI>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:02:35 -0000

>>The troll suffers penalties at social skills for having been
>>humiliated, Oscar is dead.

DD uses his "Stinging Rebuke 10WW" ability:

>And Oscar's player should find a new Narrator.

I guess this all depends on the campaign style, and the expectations of the players. My players would be shocked to find that they could shame a great troll into walking away from combat, and would be disappointed in the game system. They'd be spitting venom if it happened to them, and would never play Hero Wars again.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.             Received on Mon 13 Mar 2000 - 08:03:23 EET