[hw-rules] Item Augmentations

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_q51pcX_fUW6vZ0oJxfv_14CgLcWYCfh4_232yawKSdzTuYKmnkbtkRL2i1zMrPD_JS>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:53:01 +0100

>You could even give the thug a bonus or edge just
>because he has a gun, with no roll needed

I guess this is a situation where a generalisation of the weapons and armour rules could be used.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.             Received on Tue 28 Mar 2000 - 10:53:01 EEST