Magical senses Vs Illusions

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_L2rSzdBxQcplEtVQZGiYMDxHQPZicTIItHKg5VJAuxG3ams54JIDYJymoLZt0QDAr0i>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:19:27 -0000

I had a tricky problem come up last night. One of the adventurers was usign 'Sense Runic Powers' to watch another magician use a Truth affinity to find out who committed a murder. Meanwhile another character was using powerfull Illusion magic to decieve the magician casting the Truth magic.

What does our 'Sense Runic Powers' guy sense? If the Illusionist get's a realy good result, should our SRP guy even know that Illusion magic was in play?

Simon Hibbs             Received on Fri 31 May 2002 - 04:19:28 EEST