Re: [HeroQuest-rules] Buying & increasing (follower abilities and) keywords

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_njd_dS4d_t7s3zcUSMCYnOoL_M1xf_BixI36xa9KzUv0CyeHZGUbnpFLAUtJbF0mezX1l>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:06:54 -0600

>From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_Ha7GO_RdK9RUSEcdKeG7iryqTYyc54wJe8pRT6Ti0tWXr6raOQxJQyaVPlmEuNCE98WhkA.yahoo.invalid>

>Ooooops. What I'd managed to entirely miss was that HQ does suggest (by
>way of a 'for instance', really) something much the same as this. Not
>under Advanced Experience, but not a million miles away: opposite it
>on p179 in the "Sagas" box.

Yeah, that little box has informed a lot of my plans for how to handle this sort of thing. Looking forward to it - might happen tonight, actually. :-)

Mike

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now! http://toolbar.msn.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/             Received on Fri 02 Apr 2004 - 15:07:05 EEST