Re: [HeroQuest-rules] Mythic Russia: call for opinions

From: Graham Spearing <graham_at_xBHMW7w3MTEE3SPxk2xFktrr0uRGo0tRLQTgbcOTmoK8k8-wK7hEopTxxiTjRLu2wCCjo9hS>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:46:01 +0100

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 12:06, Mark Galeotti wrote:
> Comrades!

Da comrade!

Like all the tweakettes, a number of them I play in Glorantha as it happens anyway.

I wondered if you would consider changing the way masteries are notified? 'W' is 'Gloranthan' as it is short for the Mastery rune. If there is something more Russian then I would suggest using that, or even 'M' short for 'Mastery'.

Cheers

--
Graham

This fellow's wise enough to play the fool,
And to do that well craves a kind of wit.