RE: [HeroQuest-rules] Mythic Russia: Specialized Magic Keywords

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_yFU9gnSEh_9b6L5ltF8GY8cedSL6wM9C5OmCL4ZOaibS80jQyr9Owa8lYuHFNLQ5EPqCC>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:14:14 -0500

>From: "Mark Galeotti" <mark_at_SAoEq1k-hEKQfdSOigzKahYm8AnKYWWF4tRzoCZ8_dysA0FX31U8sZuCZLpP3MMGio_2Vzk8JKtP9PVwzYwzfI_CqPbYja0.yahoo.invalid>

>8. The theist rules will be used as standard, even for animists and
>wizards (although the former will mainly be Mongols etc and the
>latter Teutonic Knights and the like) rather than the separate magic
>systems. There will be some rules differences to give the animists
>and wizards a slightly different feel, but I don't think that at
>present the different systems are worth the complexity. I would
>rather create different cultural constructs for different magics
>rather than rules.

Hmm. So if I'm an animist, I worship spirits? Or does befiriending them give me the affinity? For Wizardry, do I get affinities one per grimoire (with feats replacing spells)? I'm trying to figure out how these other things would work.

Mike

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp             Received on Sun 11 Apr 2004 - 13:14:19 EEST