RE: [HeroQuest-rules] Mythic Russia: Protectors?

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_5fbCuvLFunSNzWhVL5YN8DxGWaBfK6nNbjE99Q11ggTNfCovzmhKj7ze-0V3vHaUgegiL>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:17:16 -0500

>From: "Mark Galeotti" <mark_at_AreFTgKiOzw7z_FFRbQwsHEdRjINOP-7o4dh5T0CSF8hMhQVtAicFJ7f7Qq5e9MphZXNbPySBZz3lelrlBfTsbDowq6xTuuA.yahoo.invalid>

>10. No hero bands; this is really a Gloranthan construct, and I'd
>rather give guidance on how you can get group or individual powers
>and protectors

I agree completely that the hero band thing would seem to be inappropriate. But what do you mean by "group or individual powers and protectors"? Is this something new? Or do I miss the reference? Are these a replacement for the Hero Band? If so, how?

Mike

Persistent heartburn? Check out Digestive Health & Wellness for information and advice. http://gerd.msn.com/default.asp             Received on Sun 11 Apr 2004 - 13:17:17 EEST