RE: [HeroQuest-rules] Mythic Russia: Otherworld

From: Mike Holmes <homeydont_at_olL-UvnRF9znB5toCksP5h3_bUiGfNIW7zIPJ2o48NPiMyHD_S85YIV6vYmSRhvRG495f>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:19:17 -0500

>From: "Mark Galeotti" <mark_at_roA58GBv-mMLPGf8Q1Y61haDTOC0swuLRN7MkiM2wzxpuElFFy0tXHx73Snj3IjFssx3Xzs_XMCKlZczrNoe0Vh86w.yahoo.invalid>

>11. No heroquesting; I don't think this really fits the Russian
>model. Instead, I'd propose that by 'crossing over' instead you come
>to the parallel otherworlds ('the thrice-ninth kingdom' et al) into
>which you can adventure, but not necessarily following
>the 'tramline' approach of a heroquest. This is the one I am still
>most unsure about.

Sounds very cool. What are you unsure about? Are the heroquest rules just too cool to drop? Or are you just not well enough researched at this point to say if the "parallel otherworlds" make sense in the setting?

Mike

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp             Received on Sun 11 Apr 2004 - 13:19:17 EEST