Re: Order of action in extended contests

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_t8GZ8FXKoNUkQHBAtCN-R8XDA3xWbmwNR-GC7jtQ-KRKKJj9brlTH2-D6qL4O5lj>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:19:54 -0000

Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_b...> wrote:

> This was a change from HW to HQ; for HW it was always in
decreasing AP
> order. We duly changed to decreasing bid order, but after over a
year of
> use, I'm changing (when I'm Narrating) to to use the original HW
method.

We just go around the table. Who goes first is generally decided by the narrative. Otherwise I just roll a D20 v one of the players who takes the initiative roll for the whole group. The most players I have had so far is 4.

Regards
Rob             Received on Mon 12 Apr 2004 - 01:20:02 EEST