Re: [HeroQuest-rules] Re: Specialization, bad wording of the magic

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_pwWpfncSdm5IIkXOcRuHJWDyG_GXU7iY5MPKNNXv9xcHqSeD75AkAnILmXp7Ww5lS>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:54:25 -0500

>From: "L.Castellucci" <lightcastle_at_jOH2aFV7bU537mDujTaM4TR_xhWJZcG1m4pA2NHalHA5OtZPuUtLM8RVbkrdKfyi80PoUd59s65QMxQ.yahoo.invalid>
>
>OK, that's the way I thought it worked.
>
>Now I'm confused, as there seems to be another interpretation floating
>around.

Could be my fault - I have alternate ideas about this. I do try to specify when how I play varies from rules as written, however.

Mike

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!  http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2             Received on Wed 25 Jul 2007 - 10:55:09 EEST