One System to Rule Them All (Was: Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: How Much Rule fiddl

From: David <daveolloyd_at_gXVFzbPAnYhqvzPtX5eCzVXkuNETnAeedyL7QiEOO-MkNTQ8XIW3Pw6-Y8GeWnxpxrBv>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:53:25 -0000

Hi!

Mythic Russia presents the standard heroquest rules for equipment, but then has a sidebar with two options: one for elaborating on equipment by giving it separate abilities and one for ignoring equipment completely (p. 78). I suppose that they are all viable options depending on one's style of play. (But I'm afraid that I still think that a fixed bonus is simpler than a situational modifier. MGWV, I guess).

Thanks,
David.