AN OPINION ON THE WHITE MOON AND "SHE WHO WAITS".

From: Troy Bankert (TSL@csMU.OZ.AU.)
Date: Thu 21 Nov 1991 - 09:56:33 EET

By Troy Bankert [via MOB, via Tim Leask TSL@csMU.OZ.AU.]

A comment on the debate about over the White Moon and "She Who Waits". I personally believe they are the same. As evidence, I cite the fact that the name of the Red Goddess while she was on earth was "She Who Has Come". This fits in with the notion of the Blue Moon as a broken goddess who remains broken, and the Red Goddess as a deity who was broken but has now been healed; the White Moon is a goddess who was never harmed. I would give much to learn what the Lunars call Annilla, although I am sure it is something similar to "She Who Was".