PROSOPAEDIA EXPANSION

From: Troy Bankert (TSL@csMU.OZ.AU.)
Date: Thu 21 Nov 1991 - 09:56:33 EET

PROSOPAEDIA EXPANSION By Troy Bankert [via MOB, via Tim Leask TSL@csMU.OZ.AU.]

I have been compiling an expansion of the Prosop>dia from GODS OF GLORANTHA, a comprehensive listing of every important god, spirit, or hero native to Glorantha. I have dissected *every* published Gloranthan source I know of except "Son of Sartar" #1 and #and the enigmatic "Gloranthan Encyclopaedia". The only beings not included are heroes currently active on the Mundane Plane, such as Harrek and Jar-eel. So far I have compiled over 650 entries, over and above the 240 which CHAOSIUM included in the original.

If there are any spirits, gods, heroes, or unique creatures (such as Cwim or the Suckerbunny Tree) mentioned in sources anyone might have inherited, and if you have time to list them with a brief description, and tell me where you got them from, I'd love to add them to my list. It is quite extensive already, but I know there is a lot missing. When I finish it, I can publish it in the RQ DIGEST (with appropriate credit to my sources).

Troy Bankert will be gaining net access very shortly; alternatively, snail-mail address is:

PO Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527-2914 United States.