RUNEQUEST CHARACTER GENERATOR

From: Michael O'Brien (MOB)
Date: Thu 21 Nov 1991 - 09:56:33 EET

A Road-Test by MOB

Mac-based RQ fans may be interested in RUNEDESK, a public domain RQ3 character generator. RuneDesk is a quick, simple way to roll up human-type characters with stats ranging from 0-999, and it calculates such things as skills modifiers, hit locations, strike ranks etc. I've installed it on my own Macintosh and found it handy (though I don't often have call to roll up characters with stats in the 999 range). RuneDesk is free-ware, which means whilst the writer retains copyright, it can be distributed for no cost. You can obtain RuneDesk and manual from:

Richard Todd

47 Mundy Street

Mentone VIC 3194

Australia.

Please enclose $A5.00 ($A7.50 for overseas) to cover postage and the price of a disk.