TALES OF THE REACHING MOON - Issue #8 OUT NOW!

From: Michael O'Brien (MOB)
Date: Thu 21 Nov 1991 - 09:56:33 EET

The semi-regular sales hype from MOB

Issue #8 of TALES is called "The Chaos Feature", and is once again brought to you from Down Under. Whilst David Hall was enjoying his round-the world jaunt (including a stay on my study floor), I was been busy putting this issue together.

**What the critics say:

"Boy, I love this `zine" - Greg Stafford

              "Tales... is it!" - Oliver Dickinson

                   "Lovely nutty flavour" - Zorg, Dark Troll

This bumper (52 page) issue features:

SECRETS OF THE CHAOS GODS [Chaosium]

What the Broo Priest says, so shut up and listen!

GODS OF TERROR [Chaosium]

The Deities of Chaos

STORM BULL PSYCHOLOGY [Simon Campey]

What makes those crazy Sons of Bulls tick

MEN OF STORM BULL [Mark Robins]

A song to sing while your killin' chaos

RED EMPEROR [Greg Stafford]

The immortal ruler of the Lunars

COVEN OF FIVE Part One [Jon Quaife]

A chaos-coterie of Daemons

BROO SOCIETY [Mark Holsworth]

Broo Society

RENT-A-ROGUE [MOB] ...from the Pavis Brotherhood of Beggars

THE CULT OF THE CRIMSON BAT [Greg Stafford & Sandy Petersen]

Steed of the Red Goddess

THE SPIRIT CULT OF ULFORG [MOB & Jon Quaife]

A whiff of malignant essence on the Spirt Plane.

STONY BONES [MOB] The Ulforg cult scenario

LIVE ACTION TROLLBALL [John Hughes]

Fun for everyone (except the Trollkin)

SUN COUNTY - WRITING FOR RUNEQUEST [MOB] Author Notes and Nice Art.

RUNEQUEST REVISITED [Chaosium]

The Official Chaosium RuneQuest 3 errata

RUMOURS [Eds.]

The latest gossip and whisperings

ZINES SEEN [Eds.]

Fanzines from around the globe

A HARD LANDING [MOB] A hard day's work in the Orlanthi Landing Room

LETTERS Torrid abuse from around the globe

FLORA CHAOTICA [Paul Lee, Derek Prout]

A tossed salad of chaotic vegetation

DEVIL'S PLAY [Oliver Dickinson]

Griselda and her gang meet their match

FORTHCOMING ISSUES: Issue 10 - The Oceans; Issue 11 - Malkion Special...

So how do you get your hands on this magnificent mag? Contact your local TALES Megacorp rep: