RuneQuest Digest Volume 8, no 9, part 1 of 2

From: RuneQuest-Request@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM
Date: Thu 21 Nov 1991 - 09:56:33 EET

Contents:

        Peter Maranci - The Runic Sorcery Magic system

Editorial:

	Just having sent off three issues worth of Daily's,
	I'm still sitting here with three cats on my lap.
	So, since I can't get up now and go to bed, I'll
	just post Pete's proposed rules for an alternative
	magic system.

--

Henk Langeveld, Maintainer/Editor of the RuneQuest Digest and RuneQuest Daily Submissions for the Daily to: <RuneQuest@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM> for the Digest: <RuneQuest-Digest-Editor@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM> Subscriptions and questions: <RuneQuest-Request@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM> Henk.Langeveld@Holland.Sun.COM