RuneQuest Digest Volume 9, no 2

From: RuneQuest-Request@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM
Date: Thu 21 Nov 1991 - 09:56:33 EET

	Replies to the Digest are routed to the editor.
	If you want to continue the discussion, followup
	to the RuneQuest daily: RuneQuest@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM

Contents:

	Arganth	 	-	Trickster stuff			[ed]
	Nick Brooke	-	Yaks and Books and Things That Go Bump
			-	Lunar Cults & Founders
	Sam Phillips 	-	General Rant. I Love RuneQuest..
	Lewis Jardine	-	God Learners, Mythology and Us!

Editorial:

	It's been silent for a while on the Digest.
	This is a selection of Gloranthan stuff [again].

	I could probably collate 200k (around 8 issues of
	digest) about a recent discussion of sorcery.
	Is anyone interested?  Is any of the current
	subscribers interested in digesting/summarising
	the dailies by theme?

	Current themes on the daily are: Glorantha, Sorcery,
	    God Learners.

	Tell me what you'd like to see.

	[ed] indicates that I changed the title

--
Henk Langeveld, Maintainer/Editor of the RuneQuest Digest and RuneQuest Daily Submissions for the Daily to: <RuneQuest@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM> for the Digest: <RuneQuest-Digest-Editor@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM> Subscriptions and questions: <RuneQuest-Request@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM> Me: Henk.Langeveld@Holland.Sun.COM