RuneQuest Digest Volume 9, no 7, special

From: RuneQuest-Request@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM
Date: Thu 21 Nov 1991 - 09:56:33 EET

Contents:

        Clay Luther, SPOILERS on Gaumata's Vision...

Editorial:

[The author himself at word. -HL]

    I thought the list might enjoy reading this. It is a from a     conversation Nick Brooke and I had about "Gaumata's Vision" in     SotB. It is basically a transcript of the scenario.

    It does, of course, contain MAJOR SPOILERS -- so if you don't want     to know anything about any of the scenarios in Shadows on the     Borderland, then you know what to do...

[Which means, delete now, or regret forever... -HL]

--

Clay Luther                              clay@cool.vortech.com
Macintosh Software Engineer              Kodak Health Imaging Systems