Greg is Wrong

From: Tom Zunder (tzunder@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Date: Tue 09 Feb 1993 - 23:05:00 EET

God I loved Clay's description of how KoS effed his game. Very very funny. I agree totally, and fortunately although all my players own KoS (they're all RQ refs as well) only one will read it (and he plays Lhankor Mhy) so I can keep my fingers crossed. I mean they are sophisticated and can cope with playing in a predefined milieu, as they can in Trav, but I think they'd like to not know too much. I mean I think KoS should have a very high SAN loss associated with it. In many ways I wish I hadn't read it. (But also I wanted to and am secretly pleased I did). Oh the Apples of the Serpent!