RQ Daily

From: Brian Stanley (stanley@plains.NoDak.edu)
Date: Thu 20 May 1993 - 15:24:52 EEST

>From: curtiss@netcom.com (Curtis Shenton)

> Well if the White Moon will someday rise as it's predicted it seems
> Glorantha will have to offer up the missing piece, the Green Moon! After
> all we've got red and blue now we need the last primary color. Has this
> ever been discussed before? I'm can't really think of anything in
> Gloranthan lore that comes close to being a "green moon" but it does
> make a certain amount of sense.

Sorry, green isn't the last primary color. Yellow is. But why not, green comes in lots more icky putrified shades...

Brian Stanley                           stanley@plains.nodak.edu
"That red stuff, that's BLOOD that is. Meant to be on the inside, it is. BAD sign if it's not on the inside, that's what I says." -A rather amusing little hedgehog