Yara Aranis

From: David Dunham (ddunham@radiomail.net)
Date: Mon 24 Jan 1994 - 04:50:28 EET

Oops, I miss-sent a message I meant for the RQ4 list. Sorry about that.

>From: alex@dcs.gla.ac.uk
>Subject: Demons, pointer equality, and <Bing!>
>
>About this Demoness Eater of Horses doodette, I'm rather vague on who she
>is, in a mythographic sense. Is she:

In the Prosopaedia of Gods of Glorantha, Yara Aranis (horse eater and goddess of the Reaching Moon) is the daughter of the Red Emperor and Gorgorma. I'd say that makes her a new entity.

                [The rules of the game]

Send submissions and followup to "RuneQuest@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM", they will automatically be included in a next issue.

Please include a Subject: line. Articles without it will be ignored, returned, or delayed.

Selected articles may also appear in a regular Digest. If you want to submit articles to the Digest only, contact the editor at RuneQuest-Digest-Editor@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM.

Send enquiries and Subscription Requests to the editor:

RuneQuest-Request@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM (Henk Langeveld) From: RuneQuest-Request@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM (RQ Digest Maintainer) To: RuneQuest@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM (Daily automated RQ-Digest) Reply-To: RuneQuest@Glorantha.Holland.Sun.COM (RuneQuest Daily) Subject: RuneQuest Daily, Tue, 25 Jan 1994, part 1 Content-Return: Prohibited

This is the RuneQuest Daily Bulletin, a mailing list on the subjects of Avalon Hill's RPG and Greg Stafford's world of Glorantha. It is sent out once per day in digest format.

More details on the RuneQuest Daily and Digest can be found after the last message in this digest.