Subject: Strangers in Prax

From: Peter J. Whitelaw (100102.3001@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Tue 19 Apr 1994 - 00:25:26 EEST

Firstly, as a recent subscriber to this service it is certainly heartlifting to know that there is such a vibrant Forum of discussion in existence devoted to RQ. I have had to ensure that I have a copy of RQ books to hand when I read through the daily though (please tell me I am not the only one!).

Secondly, I noticed several folks talking (sorry, I don't know how to copy & paste text from Word into WinCIM) about Strangers in Prax. Hey ! How do I get a copy in the UK. I rung Avalon Hill and they told me that it wouldn't be available for a month or so yet.

All the best,

Peter